Have you got a oral presentation coming up? Building confidence and developing new skills in this area is important for doing well in these assessments, and can also assist with some career and scholarship opportunities. On this page you can make an appointment for advice on one of your upcoming presentations, ask a question online (Ask Live), or read some of Library, Teaching and Learning’s oral presentation resources.
- An introduction to preparing and rehearsing for a presentation
- An in-depth look at how to create and deliver an effective presentation
- Tips on design and delivery from Garr Reynolds
- Tips for designing effective PowerPoint slides
- How to use PowerPoint to engage your audience
More tips on design