Qualtrics is a web hosted online survey tool that is available to staff and students at Lincoln for research purposes.
If you need an online survey tool, we recommend you use Qualtrics because:
- Lincoln University has verified its data security.
- Lincoln University provides technical support.
- Your survey will include Lincoln University branding
- Most users find Qualtrics simple and intuitive to use.
How to access Qualtrics
Qualtrics is available for students and staff at Lincoln University. Visit ITHelp for information about accessing Qualtrics.
How to use Qualtrics
There are many resources available that will show you the basics to more advanced skills.
- Qualtrics has a range of tutorials on its support site.
- Live support is available from Qualtrics technical support staff (through the ‘Help’ button)
- YouTube has many introductory videos: for example, Qualtrics Basics (Stony Brook University)
If you have further questions about Qualtrics, please contact us via AskLive.