Semester 2, 2018 PASS session times coming soon!
All sessions held in L113 or L112, Level 1 of Ivey Hall, unless otherwise stated.
If you have a question or want further information click on AskLive.
- Students work together to reinforce key concepts and develop effective study strategies;
- Trained Peer Leaders facilitate pair, group and whole class activities;
- Peer Leaders do not re-teach lesson material;
- PASS Coordinators monitor and support the Peer Leaders in their role.
Whether you are a top performer or could use some improvement, you will benefit from the skills and understanding gained from attending PASS.
PASS aims to:
- Give students an opportunity to work collaboratively on study material;
- Provide a relaxed environment where students can make friends with others on the same course;
- Assist students to develop independent learning skills;
- Motivate students to study and keep up to date with course content.
Sessions for your course are advertised during the first week of lectures and on your course web page.
- Look for ‘PASS Session Times’ on your course web page;
- Note the time for the session which best fits with your timetable;
- Places are limited to 16 students per session;
- Arrive early to secure your seat in the session (there is no sign-up this semester).
Contact us on PASS@lincoln.ac.nz for more information.
Peer Assisted Learning at other universities:
Follow these links to see how PASS/ Supplemental Instruction is used at other universities.