Semester 1, 2018 PASS session times:
Mon 10.00am, L113
Tue 3.10pm, L113
Wed 12.00pm & 2.10pm, L113
Thu 10.00am & 3.10pm, L113/L112
Mon 10.00am, L112
Tue 10.00am, L112
Wed 1.10pm, L113
Thurs 3.10pm, L112
Mon 3.10pm & 4.10pm, L113
Wed 1.10pm & 2.10pm, L112
Tue 10.00am & 3.10pm, L113/L112
Wed 3.10pm, L113
Thu 10.00am, L113
Wed 2.10pm, L022
Thu 1.10pm, L113
Thu 3.10pm, L022
Fri 10.00am, L113
All sessions held in L113, Level 1 of Ivey Hall, unless otherwise stated.
If you have a question or want further information click on AskLive.
- Students work together to reinforce key concepts and develop effective study strategies;
- Trained Peer Leaders facilitate pair, group and whole class activities;
- Peer Leaders do not re-teach lesson material;
- PASS Coordinators monitor and support the Peer Leaders in their role.
Whether you are a top performer or could use some improvement, you will benefit from the skills and understanding gained from attending PASS.
PASS aims to:
- Give students an opportunity to work collaboratively on study material;
- Provide a relaxed environment where students can make friends with others on the same course;
- Assist students to develop independent learning skills;
- Motivate students to study and keep up to date with course content.
Sessions for your course are advertised during the first week of lectures and on your course web page.
- Look for ‘PASS Session Times’ on your course web page;
- Note the time for the session which best fits with your timetable;
- Places are limited to 16 students per session;
- Arrive early to secure your seat in the session (there is no sign-up this semester).
Contact us on PASS@lincoln.ac.nz for more information.
Peer Assisted Learning at other universities:
Follow these links to see how PASS/ Supplemental Instruction is used at other universities.