Library, Teaching and Learning tries to be flexible and helpful wherever possible but a few policies have been developed which guide us and help preserve the greater good for everyone. These policies can be read below.
- Library Regulations and Rules
- 4.2.4 Use of Lounge and Library Foyer policy
- 184.108.40.206 Application for use of Library Foyer
- 4.2.5 Intrusive Noise policy
- 4.2.6 Notices and Displays Procedures
- 4.2.7 Study and Seminar Rooms policy
- 4.3.2 LTL Liaison & Consultative Group (DRAFT) – for discussion at the LTL Liaison & Consultative Group meeting 9th August 2:00pm
- Lincoln University Research Archive policy
- The Third Learning and Teaching Strategic Directions 2012-2015
Open Access policy
Lincoln University has approved an Open Access Policy covering research outputs, research data, teaching materials, and public records.
It applies to content which is not otherwise restricted by other university policies or special considerations.
The policy encourages content produced by staff, and in some instances postgraduate students, to be openly shared on the web, and encourages applying a Creative Commons licence to determine how material may be shared, reused, and remixed.
Materials where Lincoln University holds the copyright will also (when not overridden by other university policies) be made available under an appropriate Creative Commons or other public copyright licence.