eTV is a service providing on-demand recordings from NZ broadcast television for use in an educational setting.
eTV works best with Firefox as your browser.
- Students can view eTV online, and share video links with other Lincoln University students to view, but may not download eTV content.
- Staff may both view and download content, and use it in accordance with the university’s screenrights licence.
- You can request eTV record a free-to-air NZ channel programme up to 13 days after the programmme aired. They will store the video for you to use indefinitely. Go to eTV and click the grey “Request recording” button and make your request.
- You can request eTV record a programme from one of its sky channels. Unlike free-to-air programmes, this must be done in advance of the programme airing.
- AskLive for further information about eTV such as how to embed an eTV video onto Learn.